The last few days here in Pennsylvania have been cold, damp, rainy, and cloudy. It’s really putting a damper on my gardening plans and my ability to take the baby to the park. And after being stuck in the house for a few days I was starting to feel a little BLAH. So, I decided to make a fresh and colorful dinner that I hoped would cheer us all up. Well, it did!
This Vegan Sunshine Linguine recipe is not only delicious, but healthy and although it has a very “light” feeling, it’s quite filling! If you aren’t vegan/vegetarian, this would pair well with sautéed chicken or shrimp!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started…
- 3/4 lb. Linguine
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil (plus a few extra tsp)
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers, sliced into strips
- 2 Orange Bell Peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into strips
- 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups Yellow bite-sized Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2-3 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
And here is how you prepare this delicious dinner… Continue reading